Saturday 2 March 2013

My Love, To Eternity



Heavenly Blessings,



My Love, To Eternity.


The day you walked into the room,
with a slight smile, glowing like a moon
my  tremulous  heart, skipped a beat,
hastily,  I made a retreat......


Hiding my face, embarrassed, too shy,
Nervously, raising awhile, my eye
To meet yours, and the world stood still,
My feet was sliding downhill......


Faintly, your fingers touched mine,
Softly you asked, if we could dine
Fearfully, my mind wanted to flee,
But my heart, wanted to be with thee......


My logic, could not accept, or  agree,
To your love, and languished in misery
My heart and head at loggerheads,
Trying to convince, as days ahead......


You showered me with your love,
Beautiful and pure, as the dove
You adorned me with stars so bright,
Kisses planted in the velvety night......


Our aching bodies on fire,
Warm and glowing like live wire
In the moonlit night, dreaming,
of  future bright, in arms so loving......


With each other, in death and life,
Facing  troubles, conflicts and strife
Hurting words, wounded heart,
Tearing  a pure love apart......


But love, grew  only stronger,
Kept us together even longer
Holding hands tightly together,
We vowed to each other......


Life will never divide or separate us,
Only death, will lovingly embrace us
Into a new beautiful life in the high.
Free as a bird soaring in the sky......





No comments:

Post a Comment