Saturday 20 July 2013

ETERNAL DANCE.......



Heavenly Blessings,




ETERNAL DANCE


Come, the love of my life, touch me, and feel me
Your intoxicating breath, fanning my flushed face
The mischief in your eyes, inflaming my senses
My heart quivering tremulously, like a reed in a storm


Your fingers leaving a trail of rosy glow on my skin
Your hot caress, agitating my emotions to frenzy
The moonlight softly streaming down on our body
Moving together silently, in an ageless erotic dance


Raising my impassioned face for a passionate kiss
My lips parted, filled with desire, breath intermingling
Holding me ardently in your arms, yearning for your love
Waltzing in union, to the soft music, in the moon lit night


Oh my love, the light of my life, never leave me in pain
Let no one come between us, feel my love, in your heart
Hold  me to eternity, you and me two beings, one soul
Glide together, in a timeless, everlasting eternal dance......

                                           -AMEN-

1 comment: