Monday 15 July 2013

FINAL GOODBYE



Heavenly Blessings,




FINAL GOODBYE

With deep joy flowing like dewdrops from my eye
Filled with love and light, I look up to the sky
My evil negative emotions, now it’s time to die
To the grave you will fly, for a final goodbye.


Oh malevolent malice, it’s time to depart
Your spite and hostility has haunted me in the past
Oh selfish desire, in thy name I have wrongly hurt
Poor  blameless souls, by being cruel and curt.


Oh envy, possess me not, leave me to my fate
I have known nothing, but bitterness and hate
Oh anger, you opened the infernal seven  gates
Of  hell and fury, on my pure innocent mates.

Oh jealousy, I resent you, a monster with green eyes
In thy evil name, I have uttered more untruth and lies
Oh ruthless greed, I have no cravings or wants, let me by
Umpteen times my unfulfilled desires have made me cry.

Oh negative emotions, to the graveyard you will fly
It’s time for you to die, Here  I wish you a final goodbye
Now I am finally free, spreading my wings  in sheer joy
Like a bird, unrestrained soaring triumphantly in the sky.

                                   -AMEN-








1 comment: