Tuesday 21 May 2013

PERFECT LOVE



Heavenly Blessings,



courtesy  www.gophoto.it


PERFECT LOVE


Perfect love is rare indeed, for to be a true lover, 


 Will require that you continuously have the


Subtlety of the very wise, the flexibility of the 

child, 

 the sensitivity of the artiste,


the understanding of the philosopher.


and the acceptance of the saint......Anonymous




The love hidden deep inside my heart, will ultimately

 find the love that is waiting in my dreams......



The joy that I will find tomorrow, will wipe away the pain 

of my yesterday......



My spiritual mirror know that my heart is 

connecting to you, the laws of the universe will

 ultimately, bring you to me.......

                                                                AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment