Saturday 25 May 2013

BETRAYAL



Heavenly Blessings,




BETRAYAL


Trapped in a deceptive, illusionary world
Deluded by false feelings of hope, set me apart
My soul filled with fatigue, weary, and old
Facing reality, with a deep pain in my heart......



Messages revealed by the universe,
Souls and spiritual guides, in my dream
Has turned into a agonizing reverse
Holding myself , in a silent scream......



Why is my path so shadowy, gloomy?
Everything obscure, hidden from view
Lost, forlorn, flowing tears of melancholy
Like dead flowers strewn with dew......



How can you be happy, unaffected
In the world of your own  creation
My solitary existence, will be reflected
To you like a mirror, filled with dejection......



Wake up to our long,  lost spiritual past
Planned by us, in our communication
With our souls, my love, we have to depart
Completing our journey, and life’s mission......

                                               AMEN







1 comment: