Saturday 11 May 2013

LOST LOVE......

HEAVENLY BLESSINGS.


COURTESY WWW.GOPHOTO.IT
LOST LOVE......


My love, wondering aimlessly, chasing dreams

Which  eludes me, tantalizing me, tempting me

In the illusory world,  searching, seeking

Desperately for a vision of you, mirrored in 

The darkness, like a silhouette , in the sky......



The moon, peeking behind the dark clouds, 

Mocking, jeering, at my grief, my feet running 

Hither and thither on bare sand, the muffled

Sound of my anklets, calling out to you......



Oh, in the darkness, you disappear, only to

Reappear in the dawn, like a elusive mirage,


Within hearts reach, to the weary traveler

In search of her lost love, in  the lonely desert......



Only to disappear again, in the scorching heat

Feeling lost, holding on to past memories

Leaving a strange feeling of loneliness, 

Thirsting for the touch,  so near yet so far......


-AMEN-



1 comment:

  1. VERY TOUCHING............ very romantic and heartfelt...........

    ReplyDelete