Sunday 17 February 2013

DIVINE SPIRIT MATE.


Heavenly blessings,

  Divine love,
           
You entered my turbulent life

When I was in deep pain, in strife,

Guided, helped me in so many ways

No words to express, nothing to say.



Understood my thoughts, feelings so well

Every words from you like tinkling bell,

Echoing in the deepest corners of my heart

From each other, in this life, we will never part,



Your love for me, so pure so divine

Like music, melody, song, and rhyme,

Voice so soft, sincere, soothing my pain

Full of wisdom, your words will never go vain,



You care, and comfort me when I am sad

Doing everything, just to make me glad,

Filling me with new hope, for future bright

Surrounding me with divine love and light,



I promise you my dear spiritual mate

We will unite, no hurry no haste,

Together our life circle, will complete

In  gods realm, we will finally meet.






1 comment:

  1. Love is blessing and there r very few people who r blessed with this.Nice poem.Waiting 4 yr next romantic n love filled poem.

    ReplyDelete