Monday 24 June 2013

ONE RAINY DAY



Heavenly Blessings,



ONE RAINY DAY


Dark buoyant rainy clouds floating by
Triggering bygone memories of you and I
Holding hands laughing together gaily in exultant joy
As silvery droplets pelted unrelented on our eye



Raindrops hiding my tears as I stand sad and lonely
 The vagrant wind sighs among the trees melancholy
Peals of thunder muffling the pain in my heart
Lightning  flashes,  like swift moving  darts



My face flaming with passion, flushed cheeks burning
With unquenchable, forbidden desires, deeply yearning
For your touch, a kiss on my lips, holding you ardently
To throw my arms around you, to hug you abandonedly



But alas the silence, echoing  wistfully your absence
The cool scented breeze,  bringing your sweet essence
Every raindrop on my palm, reflecting your blurred image
Mirroring your presence , torturing me like a bird in a cage........

                                                             -AMEN-

2 comments:

  1. wow..that is a sensous piece ..very deep and emotive....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that, lovely piece, emotive and sensuous

    ReplyDelete